"But when you find your soul, you have to go. When you find your true shape, when the wind lifts you up, when you remember who you are, you have to go."
- Summer and Bird, Katherine Catmull
(originally from katerayearth
She is not “my girl.”
She belongs to herself, and to all of the world. And I am blessed, for with all her freedom, she still comes back to me, moment-to-moment, day-by-day, and night-by-night.
How much more blessed can I be?"
- Avraham Chaim, Thoughts after The Alchemist (via avraham-chai
(originally from avraham-chai
"I had the epiphany that laughter was light, and light was laughter, and that this was the secret of the universe."
- Donna Tartt, 2014 Pulitzer Prize winner, The Goldfinch
(originally from velamag
"I am the sea and nobody owns me."
- Pippi Longstocking.
(Source: wordsnquotes, via jessiehasdance)
(originally from wordsnquotes
"there is a novel in me. though it terrifies the poet in me to admit this. i know there is a story the size of a continent in my throat."
- nayyirah waheed (via nayyirahwaheed
(originally from nayyirahwaheed
"in the end
I want my heart
to be covered
in stretch marks"
- Andrea Gibson (via purplebuddhaproject
"The inferiority of women is man-made."
- American author, activist, and lecturer Helen Keller, June 11, 1916 (via opalka
(Source: socialismartnature, via certainlymad)
(originally from socialismartnature
(originally from love-and-goodvibes